Newburgh Product Liability Lawyers
Unlike many lawyers who represent people injured in accidents, the attorneys at Catania, Mahon, Milligram & Rider, PLLC, are experienced in handling product liability cases. This benefits our clients, because sometimes an injury is caused not by a negligent individual but by a defective product.
One example of a defective product case is a person who is injured because a seat belt failed to keep him or her inside the vehicle following a crash. In this case, the injured person may be entitled to compensation even if another person did not cause the accident. From our office in Newburgh, our lawyers represent injured people throughout the Hudson Valley.
The following are examples of the many different types of product liability cases we handle:
- Injuries caused by defective auto parts such as tires, seat belts, unintended acceleration, door latch failure, fires and rollovers
- Injuries caused by dangerous consumer products such as power tools and yard equipment
- Propane tank explosions
- Fires caused by electric appliances, such as overheating fans or motors
- Dangerous children's products, such as toys containing lead
- Defective industrial equipment
Product liability cases are generally of two types:
- Injuries caused by defects in the design or manufacture of a product
- Failure to warn consumers about inherent dangers in a product
Our lawyers work together in teams, which enables us to take on the largest companies that manufacture dangerous and defective products.
Contact Our New York Defective Products Attorneys
For more information, contact our Newburgh product liability attorneys. Call 888-719-4746 to schedule an appointment with an experienced New York attorney.