Newburgh Health Care Business Lawyers
Health care is a business, and health care professionals need a law firm that understands the unique issues their business faces. At Catania, Mahon & Rider, PLLC, our depth and breadth of experience in the health care industry enables us to provide cost-effective solutions to doctors, health care groups, practices, hospitals, health care companies, medical billing companies, nursing homes, long-term care facilities, ambulance companies and other health professionals in the Hudson Valley.
The following are examples of the types of health law services we provide:
- Medical practice corporate formation
- Partnership agreements
- Joint operating agreements
- Employment contracts for physicians and other staff members
- Non-competition agreements and trade secret protection
- Real estate transactions and development
- Lease agreements
- Vendor agreements
- Billing issues and reimbursements
- Defense against medical malpractice claims
- Complex corporate restructuring and reorganization
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Regulations and compliance
Our lawyers help you manage the legal aspects of your business so you can focus on what matters most: providing the highest quality care for your patients. We also provide litigation services to protect your interests no matter what situation you may encounter. Our experience with the issues that can go wrong in a business relationship can help you take preventative measures to avoid litigation.
Health Care Contract Attorneys Serving Middletown and Other Hudson Valley Communities
For more information, contact our Newburgh health care business attorneys. Call 888-719-4746 to schedule an appointment.