Health Care Regulations and Compliance Attorneys Serving the Hudson Valley
Health care systems face a sometimes bewildering maze of state and federal regulations. At the Hudson Valley law firm of Catania, Mahon, Milligram & Rider, PLLC, our attorneys will help our clients navigate the complex and highly regulated world of health law.
With a main office in Newburgh, our lawyers represent hospitals, medical practices, medical groups, pharmacies, independent diagnostic testing facilities, nursing homes and other health care entities throughout the Hudson Valley in New York. The following are examples of the regulatory and compliance services we provide:
- Compliance with Medicare and Medicaid billing requirements
- Defense against allegations of Medicare and Medicaid fraud
- Compliance with the Stark rule for patient referrals
- Facility accreditation applications
- Clinical laboratory certification
- OSHA compliance issues
- Compliance advice regarding laws governing the operation of health care entities
- Governmental audits
- Third-party payer audits
- Representing physicians in disciplinary proceedings and medical board hearings
- Peer review and licensure hearings
Our lawyers are knowledgeable about the licensing, regulations and compliance issues that affect physicians, nurses, medical practices, medical groups, hospitals, pharmacies, independent diagnostic testing facilities and other health care entities in New York. Our in-depth knowledge of the health care industry enables us to address problems and protect the interests of our clients.
Health Care Regulatory Compliance Lawyers Serving Hudson Valley Communities
For more information, contact our Hudson Valley hospital lawyers. Call 888-719-4746 to schedule an appointment with an experienced New York attorney.