Newburgh School and Municipal Law Lawyers
Hudson Valley, Orange County, New York School and Municipal Lawyers
Catania, Mahon & Rider, PLLC, is the firm of choice for various municipalities throughout the Hudson Valley. Our attorneys help litigate municipal law and counsel local governments and schools in critical areas of administration. These include construction contracts, public bidding, public financing, special use permits, zoning and planning, eminent domain, conflicts of interest and the drafting of local laws. Our firm also serves as attorney and special counsel to towns, cities, villages, administrative agencies, citizen groups, regional districts and local boards, including school boards.
Examples of Our Legal Services
We provide legal services in almost all areas of school and municipal law. These include:
- Planning and zoning board representation
- Education law matters, including defending a school or school board against parent challenges
- Ethics interpretations
- Administrative representation
- Defending agencies, boards and governments against personal injury claims
- Environmental compliance matters, including issues related to municipal water and sewer projects and solid waste disposal
- Public housing law, including HUD funding and Section 8 vouchers
- Negotiating, preparing and reviewing contracts and service agreements of all types
- Designing funding arrangements between public entities
- Civil rights defense for law enforcement agencies
In matters such as these, our municipal law attorneys provide cost-effective representation and advocacy that minimizes a client's exposure to litigation, fines or other negative outcomes. We develop ongoing relationships with school and municipal clients, serving as general counsel in a wide range of legal matters.
For more information, contact our Newburgh school and municipal law lawyers. Call Catania, Mahon & Rider, PLLC, at 888-719-4746 to schedule an appointment with an experienced New York lawyer.