Newburgh Criminal Defense Lawyers
The criminal defense lawyers at Catania, Mahon & Rider, PLLC, are aggressive and methodical, and are known for our record of accomplishments. With offices located in Orange County, we represent people throughout the Hudson Valley, including Middletown, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, New City and Kingston.
Former prosecutors: Several of our defense attorneys have significant prosecutorial experience as assistant district attorneys in the Bronx and Orange County. This allows us to anticipate how the other side might respond to a motion, argument or offer. As a result, our attorneys have the resources and skills to research and analyze criminal evidence from all angles to identify weaknesses in the prosecution's case and to build a strong defense.
Our law firm defends clients against all types of criminal charges, including:
- Traffic tickets: Speeding, reckless driving and other violations can affect your insurance rates and can even lead to suspension of your driver's license.
- Drunk driving/DUI: The penalties in New York for DUI are so severe, it's important to contact a lawyer even if you think you are guilty.
- Drug crimes: We represent people who are charged with possession or sales of marijuana, prescription drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and other controlled substances.
- Assault and battery: If you've been charged with assault, our lawyers will work to minimize the damages to your future.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence charges often arise in divorce cases and can have a wide ranging effect on your life.
- White collar crimes: We defend people charged with white collar crimes such as fraud, RICO charges and embezzlement.
- Juvenile crimes: If your child has been accused of a crime, our attorneys will make sure the emphasis remains on rehabilitation, not punishment.
- Violent felonies: We defend people charged with violent crimes such as robbery, gun charges, homicide and sex offenses.
Our attorneys also help clients with probation and parole matters. Whatever the severity of the charge, we believe in constant client communication, and we provide updates about every key development throughout the progress of a case.
Call Our New York DUI and Criminal Defense Attorneys
For more information, contact our Newburgh criminal attorneys. Call Catania, Mahon & Rider, PLLC, at 888-719-4746 to schedule an appointment with an experienced New York attorney. We defend clients in state and federal courts throughout the Hudson Valley, serving people in communities such as Liberty, Goshen, Beacon, Middletown, Poughkeepsie and Kingston.