Newburgh Attorneys: Business Policies and Procedures
Catania, Mahon, Milligram & Rider, PLLC, is Hudson River Valley source for instituting clear and effective business policies and procedures.
Very often, in the rush to incorporate and go to work, businesses neglect an important legal area: creating and publishing understandable, enforceable policies that clarify the rights and responsibilities of everyone under the corporate roof.
Skilled Purveyors Of Corporate Employment Law Counsel
Policy and procedures documents explain how your business works, what is expected of employees and employer, and what happens when expectations are not met.
The employment lawyers at Catania, Mahon, Milligram & Rider, PLLC, have worked with scores of business and employment law firms to meet this need. We are adept at:
- Drafting and reviewing employee handbooks
- Drafting and reviewing employment agreements
- Drafting and reviewing severance agreements
- Assuring compliance with federal and state civil rights laws
- Assuring compliance with federal and state laws regarding employment classification, wage and hour and other issues
- Resolving ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, disability and employee benefit issues
- Protecting trade secrets and other intellectual property
- Fashioning secure and lawful noncompete and nondisclosure agreements
- Deploying a terminations checklist
- Providing anti-discrimination guidelines and training
- Proffering sound legal advice on hiring, firing, discrimination and other issues
Serving Business In Newburgh, Fishkill And Poughkeepsie
At Catania, Mahon, Milligram & Rider, PLLC, our experience in employment law runs deep. Our attorneys know what employers are up against, having to comply with the complexities and intertwining of state and federal regulations. Our goal is your goal - to avoid noncompliance charges by government agencies and lawsuits by employees.
Our human resources services have stood the test of time for many area corporations. To join them, call the business law professionals at Catania, Mahon, Milligram & Rider, PLLC, at 845-764-4273 or write us using this online form.